Events are priced individually. Once we have received, reviewed and approved your completed application, we will forward detailed payment instructions to you.
A non-refundable deposit of USD $500 is required to secure your registration for any event with us. The balance due must reach SOSA no later than one month prior to the commencement date; if not, your place may be offered to someone on the waiting list and you will forfeit the deposit.
Some residential trainings or retreats will require securing your booking at least three months in advance of the event. More information will be provided to you upon receiving your application.
Again, please be advised that our usual protocol is to first review, decide on your acceptance, notify you and then proceed with the payment process. Once approved, our preferred method of payment is direct bank transfer.
CANCELLATION AND REFUND POLICY:
Due to the logistics required for planning an international Yoga Teacher Training, Immersion, or Retreat, our cancellation and refund policy is as follows:
- The deposit is non-refundable, but is transferrable to a later event.
- Tuition (less deposit) can be refunded in full 3 months ++ out from the commencement of the event.
- 50% tuition (less deposit) will be refunded 6 weeks – 3 months out from the training. Extenuating circumstances may be considered.
- Due to the logistics involved in planning an international Yoga Teacher Training, Immersion, or Retreat, we regret that we are unable to provide full or partial refunds beyond 6 weeks of the event. Extenuating circumstances may be considered.
- In the unlikely event that the course you have registered for is cancelled, your money and your deposit will be returned minus an administrative cost of USD $100
Please note that this refund policy pertains only to the cost of the actual event. Arrangements, agreements, contracts and other obligations regarding accommodations, flights, travel documentation (including visas and/or passports) etc. are the responsibility of the participant/applicant.
SOSA owners, organizers, teachers and facilitators are not responsible for any personal injury or illness; please come prepared with your own health and/or travel insurance.