BALISPRIT FESTIVAL 2017 LINE-UP!
BaliSpirit 2017 Festival Line-Up Announced!
The BaliSpirit Festival will be celebrating their 10th anniversary March 19th – 26th 2017 in the beautiful town of Ubud, Bali. Renowned for being one of the world’s leading yoga, dance and holistic lifestyle festivals, BaliSpirit attracts a global audience of more than 6000 people from over 50 countries each year!
This year the festival has been extended to 7 nights and 5 days and will take place amongst the picturesque rice fields of Ubud, the cultural and spiritual heart of Bali, Indonesia, uniting an international community to celebrate yoga, music and dance.
With more than 200 daytime workshops and events taking place, guests can choose from a wide range of yoga classes, health seminars, healing sessions, meditation and much more. In the evening, guests will be entertained by global music performances from leading artists combining world, folk and electronic genres in an “East meets West” fusion.
This year sees an incredible line up including:
– Duncan Wong: Creator of Yogic Flow Arts System, an integrated collaboration of martial arts, yoga and Thai massage. Wong is one of the leaders in the field of yogic flow motion dynamics with his infusion of the natural balance of mantra wisdom with healing bodywork therapy.
– Katchie Ananda: An international yoga and dharma teacher, with over 10,000 teaching hours over a 25 year career with certificates in Anusara, Jivamukti, Integral and Ashtanga Yoga. Ananda is an influencing social and environmental activist and has been recognised by Yoga Journal as one of the 5 top yoga teachers making a social change in the world.
– Nickie Hanley: Founder of Disco Yoga Flow fusing her background in dance with the strength building and graceful flow of yoga for a highly empowering and personal practice.
– Tara Judelle: An international yoga teacher with over 15 years experience and co-founder of Embodied Flow; an amalgamation of yogic tradition with a scientific yet playful awareness of the human mind.
– Tymi Howard: The inspiring international Vinyasa yoga teacher and Holistic Health Coach Tymi Howard will be returning again to BaliSpirit Festival 2017 and is highly popular with students for her artistic sequencing, dynamic and playful teaching style as well as her passion for animal rights.
– Vincent Bolletta: A creative and internationally renowned yoga teacher with over 25 years experience, having studied extensively Iyengar, Ashtanga and Vinyasa Yoga and more recently Yoga Therapy, bolletta’s classes are interactive, challenging and support and uplift practitioners with his extensive knowledge of biomechanics, movement therapy and postural analysis.
The festival will be held at the tranquil Bhanuswari Resort, a short 10 minute drive from Ubud centre surrounded by rice fields, towering coconut trees and a beautiful river.
Artists performing on the One World One Stage at this year’s festival include popular Australian singer-songwriter, social and environmental activist, and multi-instrumentalist, Xavier Rudd, harmonic vocal singer Zap Mama will be performing, infusing Urban, Hip-Hop and African vocal techniques for a lively and cultural diverse performance, as well as vivacious and feel-good Indian artists, Chugge Khan & Rajasthan Josh.
A truly unique and uplifting festival, BaliSpirit Festival builds an empowered community connected in spirituality, an appreciation for Balinese culture and living in harmony with nature.
To find out more and for ticket information please visit www.balispiritfestival.com
For the special SOSA Discount available to our friends, click here!